Private guided tour of Orsay Museum
- Discover the history of the Orsay Museum
- Academism, Impressionism, Post Impressionism, Pointillisme, Barbizon School
- Learn more about the masters of the XIX century in Paris
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.
First you will be introduced to its history, and learn about the Italian architect Gae Aulenti and how he turned an abandoned station into a museum.
You will walk where the train once ran, and admire the art from the mid-nineteenth century to 1914. You will cover realism, impressionism, post-impressionism and art-nouveau. You will discuss Delacroix, Ingres, Courbet, Daumier, Millet, Manet, Monet, Degas, Renoir, Rodin, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Toulouse-Lautrec and many others.
- Private guided tour with an official guide
- Entrance (if you book 'entrance and tour')
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
Meet your guide 5 minutes before departure of the tour outside the entrance of the Orsay Museum, next to the big rhinoceros statue.
- If you already have the ticket entrance for the museum, you can book the 'tour only' in the order box
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum participants: 2
- Everyday except Monday
11.00am or 2.00pm
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...