Private tour of the Italian art at Louvre Museum
- Learn about the history of the Louvre Museum
- Focus on the Italian masters of Renaissance
- French masters of earlier 19th century influenced by Italian art
- Discover the Greek masterpieces that influenced Italian art
Get the most of Italian Art with this guided tour through the Italian collection and biggest masterpieces of the Louvre Museum!
Once you meet your guide at a designated meeting point, you can head off to the museum. The Louvre is the largest museum in the world at over 700 meters along the Seine, and hosts more than 5,000 works of art. Your guide will show you the best of the Italian collection (along with some French pieces) and you will not have to spend your time running around in the maize of rooms and corridors.
Your guide will focus on Canova, Michelangelo, Cimabue, Giotto, Veronese, Géricault, Ingres, and others, and you will definitely see the Venus of Milo, the Nike of Samothrace, Mona Lisa and much more.
- Private guided tour with an official guide
- Permanent collection
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide at the Place du Carrousel, next to the big statue of Louis XIV on his horse. Your guide will have a big blue rounded badge of Napoleone Tour. Metro stop: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1, 7)
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- This tour does not include temporary exhibitions
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum adults: 2
Everyday except Tuesday
At 10.00am, 2.00pm or 6.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Take a trip back in time and immerse yourself in the adrenaline-filled adventure of the classic West...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...