SKIP THE LINE
DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Avoid the massive lines and spend more time aloft
- Benefit from the anecdotes and insights of your guide
- Limited groups for a more personalised experience
- Walking tour element with great views
WHAT TO EXPECT
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide will walk you across the Iena Bridge and escort you past the lines to the second level, where they will point out major landmarks.
You’ll hear all about the tower’s origins, history and construction and then have the opportunity to buy an optional ticket to the summit.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with skip-the-line access to the second level
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Summit access
- 4 Avenue Pieroti, 75007 Paris, France VIEW MAP
- The meeting point is not at the Eiffel Tower. It is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot (1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France)
- The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson. The entrance faces the road side.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Latecomers will miss the tour and forfeit a refund.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- This service ends at the second level of the Eiffel Tower for all tours operating after February
- Once on the second level clients are free to purchase a ticket to the summit in their own time. Please note there is a queue for the elevator to the summit
- Gratuities to guides providing excellent service are optional but appreciated
- The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket at the meeting point for easy recognition
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance.
- We are also unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. Bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather is recommended
Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours. The tour operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or staff. The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
Every day. Choose your visiting hour by checking our calendar
- Children (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free