Skip-the-line guided tour Palace of Versailles
- Avoid the long lines at the entrance with your priority access
- Follow your tour guide and learn all about the royal family
- Enter the breathtaking Hall of Mirrors and the appartments
- Immerse yourself into the opulence of French Monarchy
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, the most famous residence of the Kings of France. Immerse yourself into French Monarchy secrets and scandals when all was elegance, pleasure and opulence.
Follow your professional guide through the Kings of France State Appartements and Hall of Mirrors. Learn about French Monarchy secrets and scandals and discover the court way of living back then. Take a walk through the huge gardens around the Palace and a moment to picture the Palace from the oustide. Go around and see every detail of the Versailles fountains and gardens, flower, trees and lake.
Entrance fees to the Gardens of Versailles: Free entrance from November to March. From April 1st to October 31st, free entrance on Wednesdays and Thursdays (except bank holidays). Additional entrance ticket required on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Ticket can be purchased on the spot (9 euros/adult and 7 euros /child 6-17, free for 0-5).
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Palace of Versailles
- Professional guide
- Access to the Gardens in days of Fountains or Garden Shows
- Entrance ticket to Marie Antoinette's estate
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Drinks and snacks
- Child 6-17 years old: reduced fee
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located right next to the train station. RER C, stop station 'Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche'.
- No refund or postpone is possible in case of late arrival
- Entrance fees to the Gardens of Versailles: Free entrance from November to March. From April 1st to October 31st, free entrance on Wednesdays and Thursdays (except bank holidays). Additional entrance ticket required on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays. Ticket can be purchased on the spot (9 euros/adult and 7 euros /child 6-17, free for 0-5).
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens.
- Until October : Everyday except Monday
Tour starts at 10.00am, 1.00pm or 4.00pm
- From November : Everyday except Monday, Nov5th, Dec3rd, Jan7th, from Jan15th to Jan21st, Feb4th, Mar4th
Tour starts at 10.00am, 1.00pm or 3.00pm
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Ent...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Bénéficiez de tarifs avantageux en réservant au moins 7 jours avant votre visite vos billets pour le...
Visitez le Parc Astérix entre le 08 mai et le 14 juillet 2019 et payez le billet adulte au prix du b...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
Get ready for a great two-hour private tour of Montmartre - a must-visit of anyone visiting Paris. Y...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...