The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative performances of its can-can dancers. Every evening, 60 artists selected worldwide present the 'Féerie' revue show: 1000 costumes shimmering with feathers, rhinestones and sequins, sensational performances, sumptuous sets and original French music. Get ready for a 2-hour show where dance scenes and surprise acts intersperse! And for a top-of-the-notch experience, book the French dinner orchestrated by Chef David Le Quellec.
Tickets for the Moulin Rouge show & optional dinner
- Live a dream night in the beautiful setting of the Moulin Rouge
- Drink champagne and dine in the famous temple of French can-can
- Discover a different side of Paris's famous landmarks by night
- 1/2 bottle of champagne per person
- Dinner (if dinner option selected)
Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris
Present your voucher at the ticket office at the entrance of the Moulin Rouge at least 30 minutes before the show.
- Show duration: 2 hours
- Dinner-Show duration: 4 hours
- Visitors might have to pass security checks before entering the venue
- Backpacks, suitcases, and any other voluminous bags will not be allowed in the auditorium or in the storage room
- Children accepted starting 6 years old
- Cancelation policy: no refund, no exchange
- Dress code: jacket and tie appreciated. Shorts, bermudas, sports clothes and shoes, flip-flops are not allowed
- Seats are randomly assigned and cannot be known in advance. You can be placed with strangers on the same table.
Every evening at 9.00pm +
Friday and Saturday at 11.00pm (the two shows are the same)
Every evening at 7.00pm + show at 9.00pm