VIP evening Eiffel Tower tour with 2nd floor observation deck access and Seine champagne cruise
- Enjoy an exclusive evening cruise on the Seine with Champagne
- VIP access to the reserved front of the cruise boat: enjoy the best views
- Small groups of 25 people max and a dedicated guide
- Special Access: avoid the long entrance lines at the Eiffel Tower
You will have our trademark special access to skip the long lines at the Eiffel Tower, enjoy the unique insight of an English-speaking guide, as well as reserved access to the front of the cruise boat that will take you up the Seine, the guide will continue to delight with Parisian tales of passion.
The tour begins with an early evening walk through the Trocadéro Gardens with evocative views of the Eiffel Tower and Paris below it, leading to a fascinating sunset Seine cruise. Paris at night is a sight to be seen, and there is no better place than from the river itself, as the city's architectural treasures rise around you and lights start to twinkle between the branches. During the cruise you will enjoy champagne.
From here, you will enjoy the vibrant Eiffel Tower lights, then skip the line and go up this symbolic monument to the second level platform, where your guide will continue to thrill with marvelous commentary on this fantastic city.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruise
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Glass of champagne on Seine River cruise
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 4-14): reduced
- Infants (ages 0-3): free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. Metro stop Trocadero (line 6 or 9). Exit n°1. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends on the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower around 10.00pm
- We may experience delay entering venues because of mandatory security checks
- Do not bring large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Running days: Monday-Sunday
- Please refer to the calendar
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Step inside one of Europe’s most opulent building on this fully-guided tour of the Palace of Versail...
Set off for a full day excursion to one of France's most popular and iconic sights, the magnificent ...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...