Visit of Giverny in small group from Paris
- Visit Monet's Flower Garden: more than 100 different types of flowers
- Follow your guide who will give you an introduction to Monet’s life
- Audio-guide: listen to the comments while you tour
- Small group: no more than 8 people and your guide
Join our half-day trip from Paris and discover the unparalleled beauty of the home and gardens of Claude Monet where he lived and painted for the last 40 years of his life. Visit the interior of his home and then stroll through the two distinctly unique gardens which Monet himself designed and modified throughout his life.
You’ll see a hundred different types of flowers and foliage intertwining to create some very colorful living art in Monet’s Flower Garden. Then you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped into one of his paintings when you visit the Japanese garden. Seeing the lake full of waterlilies you’ll understand why Monet used this garden as the inspiration for over 250 of his paintings.
- Transportation by A/C Minivan from/to 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée - 75017 Paris
- Entrance ticket of Monet's gardens and home
- Food and drinks
Cafe La Terrasse, 76 Avenue de la Grande-Armée, 75017 Paris
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your voucher in front of the Café La Terrasse located Avenue de la Grande Armée. Metro stop: Porte-Maillot (line 1). Your driver-guide will arrive with a grey minibus
- Tours run Rain or Shine!
- Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour
- No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour
- Every day
Morning departure 8.00am
Afternoon departure at 2.00pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...