Visit the Louvre Museum with kids
- Tailored 1.5 hour tour for travellers with children ages 5-12
- Save precious vacation time with Skip-the-Line access
- Expert, local guide bringing art to life for kids and adults alike
- Relaxed, intimate group of 25 people or fewer
Create amazing memories that will last a lifetime. Take photos guaranteed to be family frame-worthy. There’s no experience quite like visiting Paris with your children – almost as priceless as the masterpieces that fill the world’s most famous art museum.
Designed with families in mind, we’ve tailored the world’s largest museum to a 1.5 hour entertaining experience. Your expert, local English-speaking guide will bring the masterpieces to life with amusing commentary and anecdotes created for kids. Adults will love it too. It’s their chance to see their favorite works for the first, second, third or thousandth time – this time from the eyes of children.
The tour includes fun visual aids, expertly crafted to keep your kids engaged and enthralled. Your guide will whisk you past the bustling crowds and long queues with Skip-the-Line access – saving precious vacation time and the often limited attention span of young travelers.
Walk in the footsteps of the kings and queens who lived in this impressive palace-turned-museum and learn about the everyday life of French nobility. See the hidden medieval Louvre, complete with its moat and mysteries. Hear not only about the people who lived here but also the people who built this work of art in its own right.
Children enjoy this experience immensely. It is amazing to envision the influence that such an incredible experience could have on young and impressionable imaginations. That’s what we at City Wonders have aimed to create for you and your family on this captivating tour.
Plus, your ticket allows you to continue to explore the rest of this immeasurable museum on your own.
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Specially designed visual aids for each child on the tour
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before starting time of the tour at the Arc du Carrousel situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Our coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
- Latecomers cannot be accommodated. Missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- The tour ends at the Louvre Museum around 12:45
- Big bags not allowed inside the museum. Please avoid large purses, bags, or backpacks
- Security checks at the entrance of the museum may delay our entrance
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departures at 11.15am or 3.15pm
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
Are you a history buff? Or maybe looking to fill a few gaps in your knowledge of the Second World Wa...
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
This is a 2-hour private tour about glory and decline of Napoleon Bonaparte.The epic story of Napole...
Enjoy your evening beginning with a cruise on the Seine river, boarding Marina de Paris boat, to dis...
Explore Centre Pompidou with a professional guide and get the most out of your visit. This complex b...
A Tour of Paris in an open-top coach is the ideal tour for a first-time visitor to Paris. Several de...