Visit the Louvre Museum with kids
- Tailored 1.5 hour tour for travellers with children ages 5-12
- Save precious vacation time with Skip-the-Line access
- Expert, local guide bringing art to life for kids and adults alike
- Relaxed, intimate group of 25 people or fewer
Create amazing memories that will last a lifetime. Take photos guaranteed to be family frame-worthy. There’s no experience quite like visiting Paris with your children – almost as priceless as the masterpieces that fill the world’s most famous art museum.
Designed with families in mind, we’ve tailored the world’s largest museum to a 1.5 hour entertaining experience. Your expert, local English-speaking guide will bring the masterpieces to life with amusing commentary and anecdotes created for kids. Adults will love it too. It’s their chance to see their favorite works for the first, second, third or thousandth time – this time from the eyes of children.
The tour includes fun visual aids, expertly crafted to keep your kids engaged and enthralled. Your guide will whisk you past the bustling crowds and long queues with Skip-the-Line access – saving precious vacation time and the often limited attention span of young travelers.
Walk in the footsteps of the kings and queens who lived in this impressive palace-turned-museum and learn about the everyday life of French nobility. See the hidden medieval Louvre, complete with its moat and mysteries. Hear not only about the people who lived here but also the people who built this work of art in its own right.
Children enjoy this experience immensely. It is amazing to envision the influence that such an incredible experience could have on young and impressionable imaginations. That’s what we at City Wonders have aimed to create for you and your family on this captivating tour.
Plus, your ticket allows you to continue to explore the rest of this immeasurable museum on your own.
- Guided visit of the Louvre
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Specially designed visual aids for each child on the tour
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before starting time of the tour at the Arc du Carrousel situated across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Our coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
- Latecomers cannot be accommodated. Missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- The tour ends at the Louvre Museum around 12:45
- Big bags not allowed inside the museum. Please avoid large purses, bags, or backpacks
- Security checks at the entrance of the museum may delay our entrance
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Departures at 11.15am or 3.15pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
During this tour, you will discover the "apéritif", Or l'apéro ! As the French say. Wine drinking an...