Transfer from Queen Alia International Airport to Amman hotels
- Don't worry about figuring out how to get to your hotel after a long flight
- Enjoy a comfortable transfer from QAIA to your accommodation in Amman accommodation
- Ride in a modern air-conditioned new vehicle with a professional English speaking driver who will be waiting for you at the arrival gate
After a long flight, you will not have to worry about how to reach your hotel in Amman anymore, everything .will be ready and you will enjoy the transfer from the QAIA (Queen Alia International Airport) in a new vehicle with a professional English speaking driver that will take you to your hotel in Amman. You can also ask for the reverse service and be picked up at your hotel going towards the QAIA airport.
The pick-up will be outside the airport or at your hotel. As general information, for 1-3 passengers, a medium car will be used and there will be room for 1 luggage per person. For 4-7 passengers a mini-van will be used and 1 luggage per person is allowed.
- Airport/Hotel pick-up drop-off service
- Transportation in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles
- English speaking driver
- Personal expenses
You will receive a pick-up from the airport in Amman. Please provide your flight details and hotel information when you make your booking.
- The rates are to be considered per person/per transfer
- All cars used for the transfers are non-smoking vehicle (breaks on the way are possible)
- Daily at the provided time/flight details
Tour the capital city of Jordan to discover the ancient desert castles. Once you have been picked up...
The tour takes you around Amman for two hours, visiting ancient sites and museums including the Arch...
Enjoy a comfortable pick-up service at your hotel in Amman, and then journey to the historical city ...
Enjoy a comfortable pick-up service at the location of your choice in Aqaba and begin your ride to W...
On this tour of Petra you will discover a city that is surrounded by the rust coloured mountains. Wi...
Start your journey by being picked up from your accommodation in the Dead Sea area and be ready to e...