San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti tour from Pisa
- Explore the Medieval urban town of San Gimignano
- Visit a famous Tuscan wine estate
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Discover Siena and its architecture with a guide
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the region history and traditions.
The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries.
In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here four official guides – an English one, a Spanish one, a French one and a Russian one - will lead our tour to the city centre. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress.
The tour ends in Florence, then take the shuttle and our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Child 3-12 years old: 50% discount
- Infant 0-2 years old: free of charge
Via Fiume, 17, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office)
Schedule of the tour:
- 6.40 am free shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station
- 8:45am departure of the tour from Florence Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross (check in closes 15 min. before departure).
- 8pm: The tour ends
- 8.30 pm:free shuttle service to go back to Pisa. (Shuttle meeting point: Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy with the green cross)
- 9:30pm: Arrival in Pisa, Piazza del Duomo
For lunch, a vegetarian menu is available upon request
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Every day at 6.40 am
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...
Enjoy a 2 hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa and then climb the Leaning Tower with guarant...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...