Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti: Wine Day Tour from Pisa
- Admire the stunning architecture of San Gimignano
- Visit Siena’s picturesque and world-famous Piazza del Campo
- Taste fine Tuscan wines at a Chianti farm
- Enjoy views of the Chianti surrounding landscape
With this tour you will travel along a panoramic road to the beautiful Chianti area, the Gothic and Medieval villages of Siena, San Gimignano, which seems as though it has been frozen in time.
Along the rolling hills covered with vineyards, we will discover the charming Siena, with its historic centre a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
A local guide will introduce the Duomo, the Baptistery and the famous Piazza del Campo. The whole city of Siena is built around this square, which was conceived as a work of art in perfect harmony with the surrounding hillside. The square-shaped shell is the scene of the famous Palio.
The tour will continue with a visit to San Gimignano. It is also known as the “Manhattan of the Renaissance, for the 13 medieval towers that symbolize the prosperity of the country and the wealth of its merchants.
Then enjoy a wine tasting and a visit to a Chianti area local cellar.
- Travel by Minivan with air conditioning
- Visit of San Gimignano
- Visit and Wine tasting in a Chianti area local cellar
- Entry fee for Museum/Cathedral
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Piazza della Stazione, 22, 56125 Pisa PI, Italy
From your Hotel/ Accommodation (central area) in Pisa. If your hotel is not on the pick-up list you will be directed to the closest available location.
- We recommend wearing comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen
- From April to October
- Every Sunday
- Pick-up/meeting time between 7:40am and 8.00am (we will confirm your pick up time some days before the tour)
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
Enjoy a 2-hour guided walking tour of the city of Pisa, visit the Cathedral and then climb the Leani...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...