- Discover a 5-star spa resort in Tuscany and explore a historic dream abode
- Enjoy the ultimate relaxation experience by choosing between the 'Day Spa Experience' and the 'Salus per Aquam Circuit'
- Treat yourself to a relaxing 30' massage, a salt scrub, or explore the whirlpools and the several pools and thermal circuits
Since ancient times, the thermal waters flowing out of the depths of San Giuliano Terme have been appreciated for their properties and curative powers.
First praised by the Etruscans and the Romans, then by the Medici family, the thermal baths of Bagni di Pisa have earned their highest reputation in 1743, when the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Francesco Stefano di Lorena, made the location his summer thermal residence. Nowadays, Bagni di Pisa is a 5-star spa resort in Tuscany offering a complete spa experience to help you relieve any tension, stress or ailments and achieve holistic wellness.
When booking an experience at the thermal center, you will be able to choose between two different options:
- 'Day spa experience', which will allow you to enjoy the benefits of a Turkish bath and a sea salt scrub. The experience also includes a 30' relaxing massage and access to the thermal pools and relaxation areas.
- 'Percorso Salus per Aquam', i.e. a path to health through water, as the ancient Romans interpreted it. With this package you will have access to the Bioaquam thermal circuit (a pool fed with bicarbonate-sulphate-calcium-magnesium water coming directly from the spring and not subject to any chemical treatment, with a natural temperature of 38° C), a thermal indoor swimming pool, the Minerva pool (a pool with fresh water at 35° C), bain bouillonnant with a series of powerful underwater hydromassages (acting on the circulatory and musculoskeletal system), the Turkish bath, and the sauna.
- Access to the facilities specified in the 'Day Spa Experience' or in the 'Salus per Aquam Circuit'
- Access to the thermal pool
- bathrobe and slippers
Largo Shelley 1856017 San Giuliano Terme (Pisa)
Present your voucher at the reception of Bagni di Pisa SPA
- please bring your own bathing suit, bathrobe and slippers
- Bagni di Pisa SPA is open from Monday to Sunday, from 9.00 to 19.00
Leave Florence behind and head to Pisa, the beautiful city known worldwide for its Leaning Tower and...
Departs from Pisa to Florence where the tour starts. The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area ...
Departs in the morning from Pisa to discover Florence. Have free time to visit Florence on your own....
Departs in the morning from Pisa with our shuttle service. Once in Florence meet the tour leader and...
The Savini family has always been involved in the truffle business in Tuscany, a passion that has be...
Book this 2.5-hour private tour to discover one of the most beautiful places in Tuscany, the mysteri...