Day trip to Bohemian Saxon Switzerland from Prague
- See two countries in one day
- Be amazed by the scenic Drive through Elbe River Canyon
- Marvel at the Bastei Bridge in Saxon Switzerland (Germany)
- Go on a hike to Pravcicka Gate - Bohemian Switzerland (Czech Republic)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch à la carte
- Take a boat along the river Kamenice
You are a fan of beautiful nature? Then this day trip to the tow highlights of Saxon Switzerland National park will amaze you. Get picked up comfortably in the morning from your accommodation with a minivan. With a small guided group, you will be taken from Prague right into the heart of the Elbe River Canyon region.
The first stop will be the magnificent Bastei Bridge on the Saxon (German) side of the national park. Walk across the bridge perched high above the river Elbe and let the stunning views take your breath away.
Enjoy a fantastic lunch together at the National park, before you hike down towards Kamenice gorges, where you will board a small boat for a journey through a canyon carved deep in the surrounding sandstone walls. Afterward take a short walk to Hřensko, a small colorful town. After the tour, you will be taken back to your accommodation in Prague, the return time is usually between 6.00pm and 7.00pm. Your guide will speak English and Spanish.
- Transport from/to Prague
- Hotel Pick up/drop of
- English/Spanish speaking guide
- Admission fees to Bastei, Pravcicka Gate
- Lunch a la carte
- Beverages during lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (ages 8-14): reduced
You will get picked up and dropped off from your hotel in Prague.
- Minimum of two participants per booking
- Small groups with usually up to 8 people
- Children must be at least eight years old to participate
- Please bring your passport
- Tour is offered in English and Spanish
- Please provide the address of your accommodation at check-out for the pick-up
- Pick-up begins at 7.00am, participants should be ready for departure and wait at the accommodation
- In average the tour ends between 6.00pm and 7.00pm in Prague, you will get dropped off at your hotel
- It is recommended to wear good hiking shoes and bring a camera, if you like
- Daily tours starting at 7.00 am
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...