Jewish Prague walking tour
- See the only Central European Jewish town-quarter that survived the Holocaust
- Visit four of the six surviving synagogues in Prague
- Observe Kafka’s house in the Old Town Square
Enjoy a walk through Jewish history in Prague. On this tour your professional guide will take you around the Jewish Cemetery and tell you about Prague’s Jewish history. You’ll see also Prague’s Old Town and explore the historical Jewish Quarter and its synagogues.
During this walking tour you will see the only Central European Jewish town-quarter that survived the Holocaust. You will stroll through the Old Jewish Cemetery, and you will visit four of the six surviving synagogues and Kafka’s house on the Old Town Square.
The Old Jewish Cemetery is among the oldest surviving Jewish burial grounds in the world and along with the Old-New Synagogue, it is the most important site in the Prague Jewish Town. The National Geographic magazine lists it among the top ten cemeteries to visit around the world. This is where your trip will finish.
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Pick up from hotel (if booked)
- Jewish Museum and the Old Jewish Cemetery, Klausen Synagogue, Pinkas Synagogue, Ceremonial Hall, Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue and temporary exhibitions in the Robert Guttmann Gallery
- Hotel drop off
Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague
Meet your guide in Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske Namesti 27, 110 00 Prague), or take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking.
- The tour is offered in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Every day except Saturday: Apreil - October at 10.20am; November - March at 11:30am
- Tour is not operating on Jewish Holidays
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...