Prague castle and city tour by bus
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Prague on an air-conditioned bus
- Visit the Prague Castle area with a professional guide
- See the most important attractions of the city in just two hours
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing tour of the city. After a sightseeing round, the bus will take you to the Prague Castle, where you will take an hour's walk around the castle with a guide.
This sightseeing tour is a perfect option if you don’t have much time left. During the first part of the tour you can admire the National Museum, the famous Dancing House, both the historic and new stages of the National Theater, the unique Charles Bridge and the panorama of Hrad?any. You’ll see everything from a comfortable air-conditioned bus.
The bus tour is followed by a walking tour of the Prague Castle’s exterior with a professional guide. Your tour will finish in the castle.
- Tour guide
- Travelling by modern bus
- Bottled water
- Youth (3-11 years old), students (12-26 years old) and seniors (65 years or older): reduced price
- Children under the age of 2: free
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádra?í.
- Commentary is guaranteed in English
- Bilingual commentary is possible upon request in German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Departures daily from the main train station at 10.00am, 11.00am, 1.30pm and 3:00pm
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...