Two-hour grand cruise in Prague
- Experience a two-hour sightseeing cruise of Prague
- Get informed with printed guides in 16 languages
- Choose to sit on the inside or the outside deck
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseeing cruise. Discover an unexpected view at Prague's most famous sights such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Dancing House and Vyšehrad, and enjoy an exciting journey under multiple bridges on the Vltava River and through the oldest river locks.
After boarding, sit comfortably and you can also order from a wide selection of refreshments. You will be provided with a route map displaying famous monuments and points of interest.
What you will see
- Čech Bridge
- Mánes Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle
- Kampa Island
- Legion Bridge
- National Theatre
- River Locks
- Malostranská Water Tower
- Jirásek Bridge
- Dancing House
- Palacký Bridge
- Emmaus Monastery
- Railway Bridge
- Podolí Waterworks
- Straka Academy
- Civic Swimming Pool
- Prague Metronome
- Na Františku Hospital
- Two-hour cruise
- Printed guides
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Prague Boats, Dvořákovo nábř. 901/6, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge. Check-in place is at pier No. 5.
- Not suitable for electric wheelchair users
- You will receive a map with written information in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Arabic
- Daily at 3.00pm and 4.30pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission ticket...
Go back in time to the Middle Ages and spend 5 hours visiting the second most important town in Bohe...
Visit your choice of Prague’s most interesting sites. Hop on and off as much as you like during 24 o...
Your 3-hour guided tour begins in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, where your guide will provi...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 50 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To ...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Meet your guide at the local supplier's office just steps from the Charles Bridge and get some free ...
The Prague monasteries segway tour provides you with the most unique and fun way imaginable to disco...