Two-hour grand cruise in Prague
- Experience a two-hour sightseeing cruise of Prague
- Get informed with printed guides in 16 languages
- Choose to sit on the inside or the outside deck
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseeing cruise. Discover an unexpected view at Prague's most famous sights such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Dancing House and Vyšehrad, and enjoy an exciting journey under multiple bridges on the Vltava River and through the oldest river locks.
After boarding, sit comfortably and you can also order from a wide selection of refreshments. You will be provided with a route map displaying famous monuments and points of interest.
What you will see
- Čech Bridge
- Mánes Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle
- Kampa Island
- Legion Bridge
- National Theatre
- River Locks
- Malostranská Water Tower
- Jirásek Bridge
- Dancing House
- Palacký Bridge
- Emmaus Monastery
- Railway Bridge
- Podolí Waterworks
- Straka Academy
- Civic Swimming Pool
- Prague Metronome
- Na Františku Hospital
- Two-hour cruise
- Printed guides
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Prague Boats, Dvořákovo nábř. 901/6, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge. Check-in place is at pier No. 5.
- Not suitable for electric wheelchair users
- You will receive a map with written information in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Arabic
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- Daily at 3.00pm and 4.30pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
Get out of the bustling crowds on Old Town Square and visit one of Prague's eeriest places. This mys...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
The Prague Old Town is the area that combines a large number of legends and ghost tales of the city....
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
The Black Light Theatre Srnec is the only original black light theatre in Prague. A place where a mu...
Book your Prague Welcome Card and enjoy the great values and unbeatable convenience, providing free ...