Two-hour grand cruise in Prague
- Experience a two-hour sightseeing cruise of Prague
- Get informed with printed guides in 16 languages
- Choose to sit on the inside or the outside deck
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseeing cruise. Discover an unexpected view at Prague's most famous sights such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Dancing House and Vyšehrad, and enjoy an exciting journey under multiple bridges on the Vltava River and through the oldest river locks.
After boarding, sit comfortably and you can also order from a wide selection of refreshments. You will be provided with a route map displaying famous monuments and points of interest.
What you will see
- Čech Bridge
- Mánes Bridge
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle
- Kampa Island
- Legion Bridge
- National Theatre
- River Locks
- Malostranská Water Tower
- Jirásek Bridge
- Dancing House
- Palacký Bridge
- Emmaus Monastery
- Railway Bridge
- Podolí Waterworks
- Straka Academy
- Civic Swimming Pool
- Prague Metronome
- Na Františku Hospital
- Two-hour cruise
- Printed guides
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Prague Boats, Dvořákovo nábř. 901/6, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from the dock at Čech Bridge. Check-in place is at pier No. 5.
- Not suitable for electric wheelchair users
- You will receive a map with written information in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwanese, Arabic
- Daily at 3.00pm and 4.30pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission ticket...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
See the spectacular Prague bridge, hear the story of Old Prague and learn about the Prague Castle on...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Our guide will take you by coach to Prague Castle. During this tour of the interiors of the castle y...
As dusk falls and the crowds thin, your guide will take you through the heart of Old Town, across th...
Visit the most significant Czech monument on a guided tour. Learn about the most important monarchs ...
Start your tour with a romantic evening stroll across the Charles Bridge and enjoy a breathtaking pa...
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...