Prague walking tour with admission to the Astronomical Clock Tower
- See Prague's Old Town Square, New Town, and the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Enjoy learning about the history and architecture of the city and hear its legends and stories
- Take in the views from Astronomical Clock Tower and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present
Your 3-hour guided tour begins in front of the Astronomical Clock Tower, where your guide will provide a short historical overview of Prague's Old and New towns.
Enter the Astronomical Clock Tower and head to the top, where you’ll be able to take in spectacular views of Prague as your guide tells you about the landmarks and monuments you see. After visiting the Astronomical Clock Tower your guide will show you historic houses, palaces, churches, theaters, and much more.
You’ll see where important figures such as Charles IV, Amadeus Mozart, and Albert Einstein lived and worked. Visit the New Town area as well, and see where major events in Prague’s modern history took place.
- Admission ticket to the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Children under the age of 18: reduced
Staroměstské nám. 3-4, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide in front of the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square. The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Meeting time is at 1.50pm from Sunday to Friday
- On Saturday the meeting time is at 9.50am
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...