Ultimate Prague bus tour with river cruise
- Admire the important sights of historic Prague on a bus tour
- Travel by boat on the Vltava River and see the city's monuments from the water
- Hear interesting facts about Prague and its buildings
Enjoy the most comprehensive sightseeing tour of historical Prague. This full-day sightseeing tour will show you Prague and its hundred-spires. The guide will tell you about the history of the buildings you’ll see while traveling on an air-conditioned bus.
You will visit Prague Castle, the former seat of princes and kings and the current seat of the President. From Prague Castle, you will go back to the city centre along Neruda Street, which was a part of the Royal Crown Route of Czech rulers where you can see renowned historic burgher houses.
After a lunch break you will cross the Charles Bridge, which is the oldest stone bridge crossing the Vltava River, and which was named after its founder, Charles IV. Taking Charles Street, you will reach the Old Town Square, which is rightfully considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe. In this most important square of Prague you can see a unique astronomical clock with a mysterious space astrolabe, the Church of Our Lady before Týn, St. Nicholas Church and many other historic buildings and sights.
Find out about the secrets of the royal mystery by listening to the guide’s commentary. Through Paris Street, which is renowned for its numerous luxurious shops, you will get to Náplavka na Františku, where you can finish your tour by boarding a sightseeing boat. Sit down comfortably and enjoy a cruise along the Vltava with a beautiful view of Prague’s highlights.
- Tour guide
- Boat trip
- Travelling by modern bus
- Bottled water
- Youth (3-11 years old), students (12-26 years old) and seniors (65 years or older): reduced price
- Children under the age of 2: free
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Take advantage of the hotel pick-up by indicating the name and address of your hotel at the time of booking, or meet your guide in the parking area of the Main Train Station of Prague on Wilsonova street. Subway station (C-Red line): Hlavní nádra?í.
- Commentary is guaranteed in English
- Bilingual commentary is possible upon request in German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Your booking will be confirmed within 12 hours
- Departures daily from the main train station at 10.00am
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30-60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
Learn the history of Prague and its most famous monuments on a combined half-day bus, boat and walki...
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing t...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission ticket...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Our guide will take you by coach to Prague Castle. During this tour of the interiors of the castle y...
Discover a symbol of Czech history and visit one of the world's most visited castles. Enjoy a 4-hour...
Did you know that according to the Guinness book of records, the Prague Castle is considered the lar...
Although Terezín was not an extermination camp, more than 33,000 people (primarily Jews) perished wi...
This exciting tour gives you a quick orientation of the city. You will visit the most important monu...