World War II and Operation Anthropoid tour
- Experience World War II history
- Learn about the assassination of one of Hitler’s top officers
- See the last hiding place of the Czech resistance
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players involved. See where the resistance members hid during the occupation and learn personal stories as to why some people risked their lives.
During the tour, guests have an opportunity to visit where the country’s heroes fought their last battle, learn more about the Prague uprising and the local resistance, and discover some of the buildings and landmarks associated with World War II. The tour will also cover the student uprising and the events that occurred during the early days of the war. Your tour will end at the Church of St Cyril and Methodius in the New Town, which now serves as a memorial to the victims of the Third Reich. Here you can spend time contemplating Prague’s tragic history before heading back to Old Town.
- A visit of Church of St. Cyril and Methodious
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Children (ages 0-6) Free
- Students with valid ID (ages 7-26)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
Týnská 627/7, Staré Mesto, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide at Prague Trips & Tickets, Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2.00pm
You will visit several famous synagogues: the 13th century Old-New Synagogue, the oldest synagogue n...
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Waiting in line to visit a clock is a paradox of wasted time folding in upon itself. Of course, when...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Begeben Sie sich auf eine Schnitzeljagd, um die Stadt an der Moldau auf ganz besondere Weise kennenz...