World War II and Operation Anthropoid tour
- Experience World War II history
- Learn about the assassination of one of Hitler’s top officers
- See the last hiding place of the Czech resistance
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players involved. See where the resistance members hid during the occupation and learn personal stories as to why some people risked their lives.
During the tour, guests have an opportunity to visit where the country’s heroes fought their last battle, learn more about the Prague uprising and the local resistance, and discover some of the buildings and landmarks associated with World War II. The tour will also cover the student uprising and the events that occurred during the early days of the war. Your tour will end at the Church of St Cyril and Methodius in the New Town, which now serves as a memorial to the victims of the Third Reich. Here you can spend time contemplating Prague’s tragic history before heading back to Old Town.
- A visit of Church of St. Cyril and Methodious
- Tour guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Children (ages 0-6) Free
- Students with valid ID (ages 7-26)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
Týnská 627/7, Staré Mesto, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Meet your guide at Prague Trips & Tickets, Tynska 7, Prague 1.
- Tour requires a minimum amount of participants. In the rare case of this not being reached, the tour may be cancelled, and you will be offered a full refund
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 2.00pm
Nach einem langen Tag, bei dem Sie die Sehenswürdigkeiten erkunden, entspannen Sie sich wie die Einh...
In der Schlange zu warten, um eine Uhr zu besuchen, ist ein Paradox der verschwendeten Zeit, die sic...
Entdecken Sie die schönsten Sehenswürdigkeiten von Prag auf einem Elektroroller. Nachdem Sie Ihren R...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Genießen Sie ein köstliches Mittagsbuffet, während Sie die berühmtesten historischen Sehenswürdigkei...
Enjoy the most photogenic natural creations of the Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park, hik...