See the sights of Quebec City from the river on this fascinating guided cruise along the St. Lawrence River. You will cruise from Old Quebec to the Montmorency Falls and Île d'Orléans and enjoy breathtaking views of the Château Frontenac. With an expert guide, you'll learn more about the only walled city in North America and can relax on the outdoor terraces. If you find yourself craving a light snack, treat yourself to the bistro menu available at all times.
Guided cruise on the St. Lawrence River from Quebec City
Language: English , Italian , French , German , Japanese , Chinese , Korean
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- See Quebec City from the Saint Lawrence River
- Cruise from Cap Diamant to Montmorency Falls
- Enjoy bistro service in the dining room and on the terraces
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Children (ages 5-12)
- Infants (ages 0-5): free admission
10 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC, Canada
Please meet at the ticket booth 30 minutes prior to the cruise.
What to remember
- An audio guide is available in 8 languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
- No food or drinks may be brought aboard the boats
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.