Come and live a thrilling experience in the heart of the best whale watching site in the world! Aboard a zodiac boat, set out for an encounter with 13 species of whales and marine mammals. You will have a chance to meet the giants of the sea during this unique 2.5-hour expedition. The cruise will end with an incursion into the majestic Saguenay Fjord, if weather conditions permit.
Tadoussac whale watching cruise on a zodiac boat
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise through popular whale watching sites on a zodiac boat
- Encounter whales and other marine mammals
- Enjoy commentary from a captain / naturalist guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise admission
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (ages 5-12)
Unnamed Road, La Tuque, QC G0X, Canada
You can choose your point of departure between Tadoussac or Baie Ste-Catherine:
- Tadoussac Pier, 177 Rue des Pionniers, Tadoussac, QC G0T 2A0
- 159 rue de la Grande-Alliance, Baie-Ste-Catherine
The time of departure is the same for both locations.
What to remember
- There are 2 hours and 2.5-hour cruise options (select during checkout)
- You can choose your point of departure between Tadoussac or Baie Ste-Catherine. The time of departure is the same for both locations
- This cruise is for those 5 years old and over
- Zodiac excursions are, in certain cases, not advisable, even prohibited to certain people such as, but not restricted to: pregnant women and people suffering from articulation, back or autonomy problems
- To ensure passenger safety and in compliance with government requirements for marine excursions, face coverings are required for all passengers 5 years of age and over on all whale watching cruises
- This cruise is in compliance with the eco-responsible observation regulations of the Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park
- This cruise has a whale warranty: if the captain of your ship considers that no marine mammals were seen during your cruise, you will get a free ticket to return
- For your comfort, we recommend that you wear warm clothing. Suggestions include wearing closed shoes (not sandals), long pants, and a long sleeved sweater. It is also strongly suggested to bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.