Airport bus from Keflavík International Airport to Reykjavik center
- Travel from Keflavík International Airport to Reykjavik center quickly and comfortably
- Enjoy reliable transfer service to downtown Reykjavik
- Avoid hassle on your first day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure and arrival. The transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival. Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights. You can find the bus stop right outside the terminal building.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
Keflavík International Airport, 235, Iceland
Buses depart in front of the arrivals hall at the Airport.
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Airport transfers are available for all arriving flights
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...