Airport bus from Reykjavik center to Keflavík International Airport
- Travel from Reykjavik center to the airport quickly and comfortably
- Enjoy reliable transfer service to Keflavík International Airport
- Avoid hassle on your last day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavík International Airport (KEF). Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure and arrival. The transfer from downtown Reykjavik to the airport takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Departures from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavik Airport are in connection with all departing passengers flights. You can find the bus stop right outside the terminal building.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
BSÍ Bus Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Buses depart from BSÍ Bus Terminal in Reykjavik.
- Most airlines request that passengers check in 2.5-3 hours before departure, so book your departure time accordingly
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Airport transfers are available for all departing flights
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Get up close to a glacier, two waterfalls and walk on a black sand beach. Experience Iceland’s magni...