ATV and Golden Circle tour from Reykjavik
- Have fun riding an ATV quad bike
- Admire Iceland’s beautiful nature on the Golden Circle tour
- See the Gullfoss, Geysir and Þingvellir National Park
This fun tour combines a ride on an ATV quad bike and the popular Golden Circle round trip. Start your day in an exciting way by exploring different terrains on an ATV. The bikes are fully automatic and easy to handle. You will then test the ATV on different terrains, with an ever-changing landscape. Head to the mountaintop of Hafrafell and enjoy a great view overlooking the buzzing capital area.
The second part of the tour is the beautiful Golden Circle tour. Witness some of the most popular natural wonders in Iceland, including one of the most spectacular waterfalls - Gullfoss, Geysir hot spring area, and Þingvellir National Park where you can see the American and Eurasian tectonic plates pulling apart from each other at a rate of a few centimetres per year. See the geyser Strokkur shoot up a column of water every 4-8 minutes. Watch how Gullfoss, created by the river Hvítá, tumbles into a deep crevice. You do not see the plunge from every angle, so it sometimes looks like the waterfall falls into an abyss.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1-hour ATV ride (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing
- Safety equipment
- Teenagers ages 13-17: reduced
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-5: free
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Requirements: The driver needs a valid driver’s license
- Optional: one person per vehicle at extra cost, paid on site when available
- There is no need for any prior experience of driving a quad bike, the guides will be there to help
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.30am
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes before departure
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
One room. One team. 60 minutes to escape. Can you work together to make it out in time?With six uniq...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...