- Have fun riding an ATV quad bike
- Admire Iceland’s beautiful nature on the Golden Circle tour
- See the Gullfoss, Geysir and Þingvellir National Park
This fun tour combines a ride on an ATV quad bike and the popular Golden Circle round trip. Start your day in an exciting way by exploring different terrains on an ATV. The bikes are fully automatic and easy to handle. You will then test the ATV on different terrains, with an ever-changing landscape. Head to the mountaintop of Hafrafell and enjoy a great view overlooking the buzzing capital area.
The second part of the tour is the beautiful Golden Circle tour. Witness some of the most popular natural wonders in Iceland, including one of the most spectacular waterfalls - Gullfoss, Geysir hot spring area, and Þingvellir National Park where you can see the American and Eurasian tectonic plates pulling apart from each other at a rate of a few centimetres per year. See the geyser Strokkur shoot up a column of water every 4-8 minutes. Watch how Gullfoss, created by the river Hvítá, tumbles into a deep crevice. You do not see the plunge from every angle, so it sometimes looks like the waterfall falls into an abyss.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1-hour ATV ride (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing
- Safety equipment
- Teenagers ages 13-17: reduced
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-5: free
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Requirements: The driver needs a valid driver’s license
- Optional: one person per vehicle at extra cost, paid on site when available
- There is no need for any prior experience of driving a quad bike, the guides will be there to help
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.30am
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes before departure
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...