Game of Thrones filming locations tour from Reykjavik, Iceland
- Take in the dramatic landscape at Þingvellir National Park
- Walk on the steps of the White Walkers and the Night Watch
- Hike the actual trail of the Wildlings from North of the Wall
- Discover the settlement era Viking Lodge at Þjórsárdalur valley
If you’re a fan of the mythical “Game of Thrones” series, a drama as deep and dark as some of Iceland’s glacial lakes, you’ll love this tour that traces the footsteps of your favorite characters through the mysterious landscape of Iceland. Join Jon, Ygrid, Samwell and the Night Watch beyond the wall and retrace the steps of the crew, visiting some famous filming locations in Iceland where you’ll get to experience Icelandic nature just like the cast members. Take in the majestic, sweeping views, feel the spray of the dancing waterfalls, capture the panoramas in the distance and experience the stillness and solitude. Throughout the tour, enjoy the expert narration from your passionate guide and learn about the secrets, stories and traditions hidden in the Icelanding landscape.
Visit the stomping ground of the White Walkers and the trail of the Wildlings from North of the Wall at Þingvellir National Park and get to know the symbolic significance of the setting in context of the plot.
Walk around the Settlement Era Viking Lodge in Þjórsárdalur valley where elaborate scenes were shot and one of the most hair raising massacres of the series took place.
Don't wait any longer! Winter is coming...
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service for major hotels in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Children 11 years and under: free
- Youth 12 to 17 years of age: reduced
Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik, Ísland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, please make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- Tour commentary may contain strong language that might be inappropriate for children and/or sensitive individuals
- On return you'll be dropped off at the pickup point you were collected from or at the closest possible point
- Gray Line's call center is open around the clock every single day of the year. This means that whenever you need, there’s always someone from Gray Line Iceland available to assist
- Don't forget to call or email to book your pick-up
- The tour takes place every day at 10.00am
- Pick up from hotels and guest houses begins 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher
- Those not wanting the pick-up service should come to the office at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...