Glacier adventure on snowmobile
- Explore the Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Enjoy a snowmobiling adventure
- See the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall
This super-exciting snowmobiling adventure takes you to the top of the spectacular Mýrdalsjökull glacier, where you will have a breathtaking view of South Iceland, one of the most scenic areas of the country.
Along the way, you’ll stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is unique as you can walk behind it and through the other side. You will also stop at the majestic and much-photographed Skógafoss waterfall.
- Bus fare with audio guidance
- 1-hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Children 5 years and younger: not permitted
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2 persons per vehicle. Single person per vehicle at extra cost
- There is no place where to stop for lunch on this tour. Therefore you need to bring along a picnic lunch
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be canceled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- English audio guidance on the bus
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.00am
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes before departure
This day trip combines an exciting horseback riding tour in Iceland with the popular Golden Circle t...
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with a one-hour snowmobile ride on Langjöku...
Glacier Lagoon is one of the most amazing natural wonders of Iceland. In this tour you’ll experience...
This fun tour combines a ride on an ATV quad bike and the popular Golden Circle round trip. Start yo...
A visit to the man-made ice cave in Langjökull glacier is an unforgettable experience, which takes y...
The ancient and enormous icebergs breaking off from Vatnajökull glacier into Jökulsárlón glacial lag...
The first stop is at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall which you can walk behind and get a unique point o...
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from BSÍ Bus Terminal to Keflavík International Airport (KEF). ...
Witness the inside of a volcano and walk along the path where lava flowed thousands of years ago. On...