Reykjavík hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Explore Reykjavik at your own pace
- Hop on and off at 15 stops around the city
- Learn about the city by listening to the audio commentary
Take a bus tour to explore Reykjavík at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops. Listen to the audio guide and learn about the sights of the city.
With the best of both worlds; a modern trendy and forward-looking city whilst at the same time being close to its unspoiled nature, Reykjavik truly is a magical place to behold.
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Free WiFi available
- Audio guide commentary in 8 languages (German, Italian, Swedish, Icelandic, French, Spanish, English and Russian)
- Teenagers 12-15 years: reduced
- Children 0-11 years: free
Harpan, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Take the bus from Harpa Concert Hall.
- Daily departures every 30 minutes from Harpa Concert Hall from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Last arrival at 17:30 at Harpa
- Your ticket is valid for 24 hours
- Kindly note that the bus is not running on:
- Sunday 17 June 2018, The Icelandic Independence Day celebrations
- Saturday 11 August 2018, Reykjavík Pride parade
- Saturday 18 August 2018, Reykjavík Marathon and Culture night
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
On this tour, you'll spend a few hours exploring the world's most northerly capital city alongside a...
Iceland only has one breed of horse which have remained pure for over one thousand years – the Icela...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...