The Golden Circle tour and Fontana Wellness entry
- See Iceland’s most famous sights on the Golden Circle tour
- Visit the Laugarvatn Fontana geothermal baths
- Relax in various hot tubs and steam baths after the sightseeing tour
This amazing day tour takes you for the most famous sightseeing route of Iceland, the Golden Circle route. You will see three of Iceland’s highlights Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir geothermal area and Thingvellir National Park, before heading to Fontana’s natural steam baths.
The original Fontana Geothermal wellness was built in the 1920s and was little more than a shack with two compartments, built above the hot spring that bubbles and gurgles below the ground. Today, a modern complex welcomes you to relax with various hot tubs and steam baths naturally heated by Icelandic hot springs.
Before returning to Reykjavik, you will be offered some typical Icelandic rye bread which is slow-baked in the natural hot springs.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- A taste of rye bread
- Admission to the Laugarvatn Fontana
- Children ages 0-11: free
- Teenagers ages 12-15: reduced
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. These items can also be rented on the spot
- Remember to dress warmly
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions o the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.00am
- Pick-up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
On this tour you will experience the remarkable and diverse sites in the Southwest of Iceland. Start...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...