Tour of the Golden Circle, the Blue Lagoon and the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Spend a day discovering some of the most iconic sites in Iceland: the amazing Geysers, Gullfoss the Golden waterfall, Thingvellir and the Blue Lagoon
- Stop at Kerid and look down into the volcanic crater to see a magical lake hidden inside
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon surrounded by magnificent lava fields
Spend your day discovering some of the most iconic sites in Iceland: the amazing geysers, the Golden waterfall, Thingvellir and the Blue Lagoon. As a bonus, you'll also get to see the big volcanic crater Kerid, with its unique lake at the bottom.
Thingvellir National park is the natural pride of all Icelanders: it's located in the belt of the volcanic activity and fissures which pass across Iceland, a part of the mid-Atlantic ridge, that divides two continents: if you want, you can stand with your right foot in Europe and the left one in America.
Next, you'll be taken to admire the geysers of Haukadalur, Strokkur, and Geysir itself, which gives all the others their name. Strokkur erupts every 5 to 10 minutes and you can watch as a column of water is launched into the air to a height of 20 to 30 meters. Once your visit to the natural wonder is over, you'll get to see one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Iceland, Gullfoss. This completes the standard Golden Circle route but, as a bonus, you'll also get to visit the Kerid Volcanic Crater, 270 m wide and more than 55 m deep. If you look inside, at the bottom you'll find a lake, which adds a little bit of magic to this amazing view.
At the end of the day, your last stop will be the stunning Blue Lagoon, where you'll get to relax in the baths before being taken back to your hotel in Reykjavik.
Please note that the entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon is not included and must be booked separately for the 5pm/17:00 timeslot if you wish to swim in the Lagoon. After booking this tour, you will receive an email with further information on how to book your Blue Lagoon ticket.
- Entry to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Pick-up and drop-off within Reykjavik
- Guided tour
- Free wifi onboard
- Entry to the Blue Lagoon (please book the in advance for 05:00 pm)
Fiskislóð 45, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Pick-up service is included in the tour (between 8:30 am and 9:00 am): please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify the tour operator directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20 am.
- Please note that the entrance ticket to the Blue Lagoon is not included. Please book the ticket in good advance. You'll arrive at the lagoon at 5:00 pm so please reserve your ticket at that time
- To confirm your pickup location for the tour, please contact the tour operator directly by email as soon as possible and not later than 24 hours before departure. If you book less than 24 hours before the tour starts, then please contact the tour operator immediately. You'll find the contact details the voucher you'll receive after booking
- Please note that Nicetravel offers free pickup and drop off from hotels within Reykjavik. As buses are not allowed to drive in certain areas of Reykjavik centre, your pick up may be from the nearest bus stop
- If you do not require hotel pickup, you can meet the tour at Nicetravel office in Fiskislóð 45M, 101 Reykjavik. Please notify the tour operator directly if you intend to use this option and be there before 08:20 am
- Pickup takes place between 08:30 - 09:00, so please be ready from 8:30 at your pickup location and look out for a bus with the Nicetravel logo
- This experience is open only to customers of 5 years of age or older. Children from 5 years old can take part in the tour by paying the adult price
- Please remember to wear warm, wind and waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Every day at 9:00
- Pick-up: between 8:30 am and 9:00 am
- Meeting point at Nicetravel office: 8:30 am
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
Add some flavour of Icelandic culture to your Reykjavík visit and taste the craft beers of the micro...
With this door-to-door airport shuttle service, you can enjoy a fast and comfortable way to travel b...
After being picked up from Vík, you'll be taken you on the road of “no man” that will take you to th...