Transfer from hotel to Keflavik International Airport
- Travel from your hotel directly to Keflavík International Airport
- Enjoy reliable transfer service and pick-up from your hotel
- Avoid hassle on your first day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure. The transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Departures to Keflavik Airport are in connection with all departing passengers flights. You will be picked up from your hotel or the closest bus stop.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel or designated bus stop in the city center. After booking confirmation, please organize your pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure
- Please, allow enough time for your transfer. Most airlines request that passengers check in 2.5–3 hours before departure
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
One room. One team. 60 minutes to escape. Can you work together to make it out in time?With six uniq...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...