Transfer from hotel to Keflavik International Airport
- Travel from your hotel directly to Keflavík International Airport
- Enjoy reliable transfer service and pick-up from your hotel
- Avoid hassle on your first day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure. The transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal.
Departures to Keflavik Airport are in connection with all departing passengers flights. You will be picked up from your hotel or the closest bus stop.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel or designated bus stop in the city center. After booking confirmation, please organize your pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Pick up from your accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to your departure
- Please, allow enough time for your transfer. Most airlines request that passengers check in 2.5–3 hours before departure
Have you always wanted to see whales in their natural environment? What about some playful white-bea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
Add some flavour of Icelandic culture to your Reykjavík visit and taste the craft beers of the micro...
With this door-to-door airport shuttle service, you can enjoy a fast and comfortable way to travel b...
After being picked up from Vík, you'll be taken you on the road of “no man” that will take you to th...