Transfer from Keflavík International Airport to hotel
- Travel from Keflavík International Airport directly to your hotel in Reykjavik
- Enjoy reliable and comfortable transfer service
- Avoid hassle on your first day of holiday
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to your hotel in Reykjavik. Seats are guaranteed and buses operate for every flight departure and arrival. The transfer from Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes.
The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival. Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights. You can find the bus stop right outside the terminal building.
- Airport transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Children ages 0-11 years: free of charge
- Teenagers ages 12-15 years: reduced
Keflavík International Airport, 235, Iceland
Buses depart in front of the arrivals hall at the Airport.
- The transfer to Keflavík International Airport (KEF) takes approximately 45 minutes from the BSÍ Bus Terminal
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Departures from Keflavik Airport are in connection with all arriving passengers flights.
- The Flybus departs from Keflavík Airport 35-40 minutes after each flight arrival.
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
On this tour, you'll spend a few hours exploring the world's most northerly capital city alongside a...
Iceland only has one breed of horse which have remained pure for over one thousand years – the Icela...
Iceland is famous for its glaciers but until recently, what lies underneath the Langjokull glacier h...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...