Botanical garden guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation included from your hotel
- See many sorts of birds, monkeys and a Japanese garden with a guide
- Perfect for those who only have a few hours to enjoy the exotic botanical garden
- See massive water lilies in the Lago Frei Leandro pond
The Botanical Garden of Rio shows the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora. The 140-hectare park lies at the foot of the Corcovado Mountain, far below the right arm of the statue of Christ the Redeemer and contains more than 6,000 different species of tropical and subtropical plants and trees, including 900 varieties of palm trees.
On this tour you will see:
- monuments of historical, artistic and archaeological significance
- the Botanical Garden's research institute, which develops a wide range of botanical studies in Brazil
- the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora
- a variety of birds, monkeys and a Japanese garden
- an old gunpowder factory, many sculptures and fountains
- an area defined by the UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve area
- the Fountain of the Muses and the avenue of Royal Palms
- Victoria Lillies in the Lago Frei Leandro pond
- ... and more!
- Roundtrip transfer
- Professional tour guide
- Botanical garden ticket
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Barra, Santa Teresa and Centro
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available on Tuesday and Saturday at 8.00am
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...