Discover Rio from the sea, during a 4-hour cruise and see Rio's historical buildings and the forts that protected the Guanabara Bay.
On this tour you will:
- see the Bay, built by the Portuguese in 1555, from a very special angle
- sail off the coasts of Rio to see the most beautiful landscapes of Sugarloaf
- cruise around the many islands of the bay such as the Governor’s island, Fundão and Snakes island
- see Rio de Janeiro, and east the municipal district of Niteroi
- see a city vision as you leave Marina Da Gloria by Saveiro
- the beaches of Fortaleza Santa Cruz and Niteroi
- the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf, Fort São Joao, Flagstone Island,
- the Santa Cruz Fortress, and the Rio-Niteroi Bridge
- ... and more
NOTE: this tour is included in a package tour (4 days / 3 nights) of Rio and its surroundings.