Guanabara Bay tour
- Do a schooner tour on the Guanabara Bay
- See the Christ Redeemer and Sugarloaf from the sea
- See Rio from the sea and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the bay
- Enjoy the company of a friendly tour guide
Discover Rio from the sea, during a 4-hour cruise and see Rio's historical buildings and the forts that protected the Guanabara Bay.
On this tour you will:
- see the Bay, built by the Portuguese in 1555, from a very special angle
- sail off the coasts of Rio to see the most beautiful landscapes of Sugarloaf
- cruise around the many islands of the bay such as the Governor’s island, Fundão and Snakes island
- see Rio de Janeiro, and east the municipal district of Niteroi
- see a city vision as you leave Marina Da Gloria by Saveiro
- the beaches of Fortaleza Santa Cruz and Niteroi
- the neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo, Urca, Sugar Loaf, Fort São Joao, Flagstone Island,
- the Santa Cruz Fortress, and the Rio-Niteroi Bridge
- ... and more
NOTE: this tour is included in a package tour (4 days / 3 nights) of Rio and its surroundings.
- Professional tour guide
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana and the Marina da Gloria
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Pick up from your hotel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
This tour is available from Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...