Maracana Stadium behind the scenes tour
- Go through Press-Tribune, Honor Grandstand and Booths
- Learn about Maracana History and it’s great matches
- Visit the Locker Rooms Zone, Warm-up Room, and Field
- Get to know more from Brazilian soccer stars such as Pele, Garrincha, and Zico
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get behind the scenes of the most important stadium in Brazil. From the Press-Tribune to the Locker rooms zone, through the Honor Grandstand, Booths and a collection of relics of the stars who made the history of the temple of world football. Get ready for an exciting journey, exploring its history with videos, sounds and different experiences that will last forever in your memory.
It is not every Stadium that has seen two World Cup Finals! There is a lot of history and excitement in the air. You don't have to Imagine how the World's biggest stars such as Zico, Pelé and Garrincha here, you can feel it too!
- Tickets to the visit through Maracana Stadium
- Professional tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation to/from most hotels located in Rio's South Zone (Copacabana, Leblon, Ipanema, Leme)
- Food and beverage
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick up from your hotel
Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.00am
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...