- Go through Press Tribune, Honor Grandstand and Booths
- Learn about Maracana History and it’s great matches
- Visit the Locker Rooms Zone, Warm up Room and Field
- Get to know more from Brazilian soccer stars such as Pele, Garrincha and Zico
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get behind the scenes of the most important stadium in Brazil. From the Press Tribune to the Locker rooms zone, through the Honor Grandstand, Booths and a collection of relics of the stars who made the history of the temple of world football. Get ready for an exciting journey, exploring its history with videos, sounds and different experiences that will last forever in your memory.
It is not every Stadium that has seen two World Cup Finals! There is a lot of history and excitement in the air. You don't have to Imagine how the World's biggest stars such as Zico, Pelé and Garrincha here, you can feel it too!
- Tickets to the Visit through Maracana Stadium
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food and beverage
- Child 3-12 years
Pick up from your hotel
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 8:00 am
Meet the two most representative icons of Rio de Janeiro, Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer) and Sugarl...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...