Tour of Santa Teresa and Selarón Steps by foot
- Visit Ruins Park and the Selarón Steps in 4 hours
- See random artists' exhibitions in Santa Teresa
- Walk in the bohemian area of Rio and see its unique architecture.
- Perfect for a educational cultural afternoon with children
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.
On this tour you will:
- see the Lapa Arcs, a former aqueduct that is now temporarily deactivated
- see the little cobblestone streets and the charming neighborhood of Santa Teresa, with its completely different vibe from the rest of Rio
- experience Old Rio, its tradition, its architecture, the lifestyle, street art and the bohemian atmosphere at night
- see the way of life that helps the local artists create their art and work on their craft
- see the Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas) where you get to see one of the most beautiful views of the lesser known Rio
- maybe see the random exhibits organized by the different artists’ workshops around the neighborhood
- walk down the famous ceramic Selaron stairway steps to reach Lapa, created by the Chilean Jorge Selarón
- learn more about the pieces of ceramic that were placed on top of the paintings done by the locals who were decorating the stairs in support for the National Soccer Team in 1994’s World Cup, won by Brazil
- Professional tour guide
- Public transportation fees
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Roundtrip transfer from/to hotel
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Meeting point: at Cine Odeon right in front of Cinelândia Metro Station
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 2.00pm to 6.00pm
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...
The Christ Redeemer statue, at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m / 2330ft), is certainly Brazil’s ...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...