24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus + Domitilla catacombs
- Visit the largest catacombs in Rome
- See Rome on board of a hop-on hop-off open bus
- See how Early Christians lived
- Explore Rome helped by a onboard commentary
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome new tour is to connect the most important sites of the city center to the Domitilla Catacombs with a green bus (natural gas), with an audioguide service available on board. This beand-new service aims to respect the environment while offering a sustainable and ecological kind of tourism.
Our package offers you the easiest way to reach the Domitilla Catacombs, the largest catacombs of the city of Rome, with about 17 km (10.5 miles) of tunnels, more than 150,000 burials and an underground 4th-century church.
Visit this archeological site to learn more about the early Christians’ life, their belief in the resurrection and eternal life and their strong relationship with God, as you will see from the many wall paintings and inscriptions.
The tour is available in 5 languages and all our guides are professional and qualified tourist guides.
- Welcome and assistance at any City Sightseeing Visitor Center
- Open bus ticket for City Sightseeing Roma hop-on hop-off service valid for 24 or 48 hours
- Return shuttle bus ticket and audioguide service on board
- Catacombs entrance ticket and guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Children (6-17): reduced
Via Marsala, 7, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
You can redeem your voucher on board of a City Sightseeing bus or at any Visitor Center
- The guided tour is available in 7 languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese and German) and all our guides are professional and qualified tourist guides. An audioguide service is also available in Russian, Greek, Korean, Japanese, Croatian and more languages.
- Please be at the Shuttle Bus stop at least 10 minutes before departure time.
- The tour is not available for visitors with wheelchairs or with walking disabilities. Visitors with other kind of 100% disabilities are entitled to get a free ticket; please refer to the Domitilla Catacombs ticket office for further information.
Open Bus service: every day 9.00am-5.00pm
Catacombs: every day except on Tuesday
Catacombs Shuttle bus departure times
From Viale Einaudi: 9.15am - 10.40am - 3.00pm
From Colosseum: 09.30am - 10.55am - 3.15pm
From Circo Massimo: 09.40am - 11.05am - 3.25pm
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best ...
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on a...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
Explore not just the Colosseum, but all the major sites of Ancient Rome on this small group tour; pr...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
On this half day tour, you'll get to visit the highlights of Rome by minivan, which will drop you of...