- The service with the Roma Pass is temporarily suspended for BORGHESE GALLERY. We apologize for the inconvenience
- Reimbursements are not provided in the case of theft, loss or failure to pick up your Rome Pass
- If the card does not function properly, take it to the nearest PIT (tourist information point) to fix any technical issue or exchange the card if necessary
- Cards purchased online can only be picked up at Tourist Information Points in Rome.
- The card must be fully filled out and is non-transferrable and must be showed with a valid ID upon request by museum personnel
- At the Colosseum and the Sant'Angelo Castle, holders of the Rome Pass have direct access at the security check point, without passing through the ticket office. It is advised that during this period, security checks have been intensified and therefore there could be long lines
- Please note that oftentimes, museums are closed on Mondays (with the exception of the Colosseum, Traiano Market, Capitoline Museum, Ara Pacis Museum and the Baths of Caracalla). Museums are usually closed as well on 25 December, 1 January and 1 May. Please check the hours and closures online before planning your visit
How to use the card:
- fill out on the back of the card your full name and card activation date (non-transferable card)
- valid for 72 hours from the moment you first validate your pass and enter a museum/monument/exhibit and/or first use of public transport
- activate at the first use of the card (museum, monument, public transport, etc.)
- enter directly at the entrance of the first site, while afterwards, go straight to the ticket office to get your reduction
- if requested, you may be required to show a valid identification
- the card is contactless and therefore should be held close to the card reader but does not need to be inserted inside
- your card, along with a valid ID, should be showed whenever requested by museum personnel
The Colosseum and the archaeological sites of Palazzo Valentini/Domus Romane provide, even for holders of Roma Pass, the reservation required.
For the Colosseum, Roma Pass holders can book in three ways: online, through the call center (0639967575), at the ordinary ticket offices of the Roman Forum - Palatine, only the same day (subject to availability) - the ticket office will issue a free receipt indicating the time of entry.
An additional charge of €2 per person will be made for online and call center bookings, while day reservations at the Colosseum ticket offices are free of charge. You will receive complete instructions on how to book your entrance to the Coliseum at the Roma Pass collection centres. Attention: visitors who go to the access point without the Roma Pass will not be able to access the monument, even if they have made the reservation.
To book admission to the archaeological sites of Palazzo Valentini/Domus Romane, call the dedicated call centre at 06 32810 (open Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. - Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations are free of charge. For booking requests via email, answers will be given within 48 hours. It is possible to book even if you do not have your Roma Pass card yet, always providing the name of the Roma Pass holder.