Ancient Appian Way, Catacombs and Aqueducts e-bike tour
- Discover Rome's highlights on an e-bike tour along the Appian Way
- Experience a 27 km ride, mainly off-road
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Catacombs and relax with a light lunch or aperitif
Enjoy a 6-hour bike tour along the ancient Appian Way and discover Rome's highlights including the Circus of Maxentius, the Mausoleum of Caecilia Metella and the Baths of Caracalla on the way. Leave the Appian Way, head towards the ancient Roman Aqueducts and follow them on your way back to Rome.
Enjoy a ride through the Roman countryside, a unique landscape rich in historical, cultural and artistic testimonies that impressed 19th-century travelers such as Byron, Goethe and Stendhal. Experience an extraordinary tour of absolute beauty which also includes a guided visit to the Catacombs of San Callisto (or Saint Sebastian) and a light lunch or aperitif.
Highlights on the way:
- Baths of Caracalla
- Aurelian Walls
- Ancient Appian Way Park
- Circus of Maxentius
- Mausoleum of Caecilia Metella
- Park of the Aqueducts
- ... and much more!
- Electric-assist mountain bike (or a carbon mountain bike, if preferred)
- Helmet (mandatory)
- Guided visit to the Catacombs of San Callisto (or Saint Sebastian)
- Light lunch (morning tour) or aperitif (afternoon tour)
- English-speaking guide
- Pick up / Drop off
- Gratuites (optional)
- Infants (1-4): free
Via Labicana 49, 00184 Rome, Italy
TopBike Rental & Tours Shop.
- Intermediate difficulty level
- Electric-assist mountain bikes are available only for participants minimum 140 cm and over 8 years old
- Infants (1-4) must travel on a child seat
- For children (5-8) a bike extension is provided
- The tour runs if a minimum of 3 participants applies. You will be offered an alternative tour or a full refund in case of cancellation
- Please note that the route includes some riding in the city (to reach the Ancient Appian Way Park, the Aqueducts Park, and to return to the starting point)
- Until December: at 10:30 am
- January - March and September - December: at 09:30 am
- April - August: at 09:30 am and 2:00 pm
- Remember to arrive 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Please note: on Wednesdays in 2020, the morning tour will last half an hour longer (6,5 hours)
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Journey under modern Rome and discover the fascinating and mysterious old Rome, rich in history, art...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...