Ancient Appian Way E-Bike Tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Take an evocative, fascinating tour down the Appian Way, one of the first streets in Rome. The Ancient Appian Way is also known as the “Queen of the Streets” – it crosses the famous Parco degli Acquedotti, an important biological corridor in Rome’s city center, which tells the tale of the history of water in Rome and its related engineering works – in fact, six ancient Roman aqueducts converge here.
The rest of the tour will take you down a route that evokes the best of the region’s history, culture, and art. You will ride on a top-notch and smooth e-bike on a 2,300-year-old meadow and relive the history of the great empire, crossing a unique landscape full of ancient footprints, imperial mansions, statues, tombs, and the St. Calisto Catacombs.
Your visit will include stops at:
- Porta San Sebastiano
- Parco della Caffarella
- Ninfeo di Egeria
- Parco degli Acquedotti
- Villa dei Quintili
- Mausoleo di Cecilia Metella
- Circo di Massenzio
- Catacombe di San Callisto
- Terme di Caracalla
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Infant (0-4): free
- Child (5-10): reduced
Via Capo d'Africa, 29 D, Rome, Italy.
At Roma Starbike.
- You can choose to take part in a small group tour (maximum participants) or in a private tour (maximum participants)
- Please contact the tour operator after you've booked your tour to let them know if you want your experience to be in English, Italian or Spanish; you'll find the contact info on the voucher
Departure at 9.30 am.
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...