Tickets for "Last Judgment" at the Conciliazione Auditorium
- A unique sensorial journey at one of the most admired places in the world: the Sistine Chapel
- Enjoy the physical action of the theatrical performance as it meets the immaterial magic of special effects in a splendid mixture of different artistic forms
- The immersive nature of 270° projections takes the viewer to the very center of the event
- Check the gallery to select your favorite seat among the different sectors: immersive (purple), central (orange), standard (green) and reduced visibility (blue)
Artainment Worldwide Shows presents "Last Judgment. Michelangelo and the Secrets of the Sistine Chapel," a show by Marco Balich, in combination with the scientific advice of the Vatican Museums, narration by Pierfrancesco Favino and music by Sting.
The show makes use of a unique mixture of different artistic forms, from art to music to theatrical performance to the most advanced special effects technology. This show puts at its center the stunning Sistine Chapel, one of the most significant places in the history of world art. The spectator finds himself at the center of the event, thanks to the immersive nature of 270° projections, making for a one-of-a-kind emotional experience.
This show is a real sensorial journey, through which the user is transported back to the 1500s, to the time of Michelangelo, to discover the genesis of a masterpiece: a magical journey in which the artist's creative process takes center stage and the expressive paintings of the Sistine Chapel vault come alive.
This is truly an aesthetic, emotional and spiritual experience not to be missed.
- Skip the line tickets for "Last Judgment"
- Pre-sale cost
- Headsets for translation into English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Russian and Mandarin (available for purchase on site)
- Youth discount: 14 - 26 years of age
- Child discount: 5 - 13 years of age
- Free: children 4 years of age and under who do not take up a seat, people with disabilities
Via della Conciliazione 4, 00193, Rome
- Please note: spectators with specific sensitivities should be advised that during the show, olfactory sensations are used such as incense
- Tickets are non-replaceable and non-refundable
- Headsets can be purchased for translation in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Russian and Mandarin
- Prices are as follows: ticket price + sales commission
- Shows take place in 3 time slots throughout the day: morning, afternoon and evening
- Please check the calendar for specific time offerings
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...