Visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum during this 3-hour walking tour. Access the Roman amphitheater skipping the long lines, and then have fun discovering the Roman history and learning about gladiator combats with your enthusiastic Spanish-speaking guide.
Colosseum and Ancient Rome walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a 3-hour guided tour with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Learn more about Rome's intriguing history
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour in Spanish
- Colosseum skip-the-line ticket
- Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum tour
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-17 years): reduced
Via Frangipane 30, Roma 00184, Lazio, IT
At the Colosseum office
To reach our office take the metro line B and get off at Cavour station. Walk down on Via Cavour and then turn left on Via degli Annabaldi. You will find the office on the right
What to remember
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sharp objects, liquids, glass bottle, drones, selfie sticks, perfumes and sprays are not allowed inside the Colosseum
- A valid ID Card or passport is required to access the Colosseum
- If you arrive late you might lose the tour
- This experience isn't wheelchair accessible
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a plastic bottle of water
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Vivicos International Travel
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.