Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill package with entrance ticket and audio guide
- Two-day ticket to visit also the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Explore Rome’s most ancient sites in two days with a single ticket
- Priority timed entry and assisted entrance with exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena
Discover the most famous amphitheatre in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with a visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. The charm of the Eternal City is timeless, be sure to get your tickets in advance.
Visit Rome’s most popular sites at the speed you want.
Experience the magnificent history of the Colosseum, told in your preferred language and with visual support. You will be able to see photos of the details described and follow the interactive map to guide you inside. With the priority entrance tickets with audio guide, you can select directly online the time of your entrance at the Colosseum and avoid the long lines.
Before finishing your audio-guided tour, you will have free time to take all the photos you want. You can choose to continue your visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day, or decide to visit them the next day.
- One entry to the Colosseum and one entry to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Audio guide
- A downloadable map of Rome
- Colosseum Underground and the Third Order
- Multiple visits to each site
- Guided tour
- Reduced/free admission tickets can only be purchased at the Colosseum ticket office
Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma, Italy
To collect the audio guide: Via di San Giovanni in Laterano, 14 at Gladiators Tour. Please be there at least 30 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher to have time to collect the audio guide. Then go to the “ingresso individuale” at the Colosseum 15 minutes in advance and take the line “visitatori con prenotazioni” at your booked time slot.
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- Entrance to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is free on the first Sunday of each month.
- Due to security measures, the capacity of the Colosseum is limited to 3,000 people at the same time. This limit may result in delays at security checkpoints to access the site, even for pre-booked visitors. As a result, the visitor’s access to the Colosseum may not be guaranteed at the scheduled time of entrance.
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items.
- Please note: waiting times at the mandatory metal detector security checkpoints at the Colosseum can increase during peak hours. Once you pass these checkpoints, you can enter the Colosseum using the Fast Track lane.
- The entrance to the Colosseum does not include access to the Underground and the Third Order.
- The ticket is valid for two consecutive days after you first use it
- You will be asked to pay a deposit of 30€; the deposit will be returned to you upon return of the undamaged audio guide
- Bookings cannot be modified or cancelled
- Please note that reduced/free admission tickets can only be purchased directly at the Colosseum ticket office; only the adult ticket is here available for purchase
- Maximum purchase: 13 tickets. Tickets are for individual use, groups are not allowed. If you would like to buy group tickets, please contact us: email@example.com or +1 (202) 899-8702
- The audio guide is available in English, Italian, Spanish, German and French. You can either use your earphones or purchase them on site, as they will not be supplied with the audio guide.
- Please, get to the Colosseum 30 minutes before your booked time
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...