- Show your digital voucher at the ticket office to receive your tickets for the three sites + the Colosseum audioguide
- Book the next available time slot to access the Colosseum at the ticket office, at no additional cost
- Two-day ticket to visit also the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Waiting times at the mandatory security checkpoints at the Colosseum can increase during peak hours
Discover the most famous amphitheater in the world and relive the glorious past of Ancient Rome with a visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. The charm of the Eternal City is timeless, be sure to get your tickets in advance.
Buy tickets for the three sites directly online, and on the day of your audioguided tour, show your ticket at the Arco di Tito ticket desk (reservation line), where you will be assigned a time slot to access the Colosseum. Once you've passed security checks, you can pick up your audioguide directly inside.
Experience the magnificent history of the Colosseum, told in your preferred language and with visual support. You will be able to see photos of the details described and follow the interactive map to guide you inside.
Before finishing your audioguided tour, you will have free time to take all the photos you want. You can choose to continue your visit to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day, or decide to visit them the next day.
- One entry to the Colosseum and one entry to the Roman Forum/Palatine Hill
- Ticket is valid for two consecutive days from the date of ticket issue
- Audioguide for the Colosseum only
- Downloadable map of Rome
- EU citizens 18-25
- Teachers in public schools within the European Union, with a permanent contract
- EU and non-EU citizens aged 17 and under
- Disabled EU residents with an accompanying helper
- Teachers of Italian nationality with a fixed-term contract (please bring valid proof of employment)
Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma, Italy
Exchange your digital voucher for a 2-day ticket for the 3 sites at the ticket desk "Arco di Tito" in Piazza del Colosseo (reservation line), in front of the main entrance of the Colossseum. Then, you'll be able to access the Colosseum using the Fast Track security line, during the time slot assigned to you at the ticket desk (based on the Colosseum availability). You'll receive your audioguide inside the Colosseum.
- It will be possible to visit the Colosseum only in the afternoon starting from 14.00
- Entrance to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is free on the first Sunday of each month.
- Due to security measures, the capacity of the Colosseum is limited to 3,000 people at the same time. This limit may result in delays at security checkpoints to access the site, even for pre-booked visitors. As a result, the visitor’s access to the Colosseum may not be guaranteed at the scheduled time of entrance.
- Please note: waiting times at the mandatory metal detector security checkpoints at the Colosseum can increase during peak hours. Once you pass these checkpoints, you can enter the Colosseum using the Fast Track lane.
- You can use the audioguide on the same day that you exchange your voucher (feel free to enter the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill on the same day or the day after).
- You can pick up your audioguideup to 90 minutes before the ticket office closes (no refunds for late arrivals).
- Audioguide available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Latin, Russian and Portuguese.
- The entrance to the Colosseum does not include access to the Underground and the Third Order.
- The service is authorized and granted by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture.
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items.
- 16 March-last Saturday of March (final admission at 4.30pm with exit at 5.30pm): 08.30am-5.30pm
- Last Sunday of March-31 August (final admission at 6.15pm with exit at 7.15pm): 08.30am-7.15pm
- 1 September-30 September (final admission at 6.00pm with exit at 7.00pm): 08.30am-7.00pm
- 1 October-last Saturday of October (final admission at 5.30pm with exit at 6.30pm): 08.30am-6.30pm
- Last Sunday of October-15 February (final admission at 3.30pm with exit at 4.30pm): 08.30am-4.30pm
- 16 February-15 March (final admission at 4.00pm with exit at 5.00pm): 08.30am-5.00pm
- Last entry is one hour before closing.
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
Compre seus bilhetes pula fila com uma entrada dedicada para o Colosiseu, no horário selecionado. En...
Nota: esta excursão está disponível em vários dias e horários do ano com base no idioma selecionado....
Desfrute de uma visita a São Pedro com total liberdade e no seu próprio ritmo, utilizando o seu próp...
Dê um tempo na capital italiana com suas ruas caóticas e faça um tour de um dia na Toscana. Este tou...
Comece o seu dia com uma visita a duas das basílicas mais importantes do mundo; as Basílicas de São ...
Descobre as obras-primas de Roma nesta excursão aos Museus do Vaticano, Capela Sistina e Basílica de...
Admirez le coucher du soleil sur les toits de Rome et profitez de l'atmosphère romantique de la vill...
Roma, la città eterna tra arte, storia e cultura. Tradizione di benessere basata sul concetto di spa...
Comece sua excursão com uma visita a uma das igrejas mais antigas de Roma, dedicada a Theotokos (Mãe...
Participe de uma turnê única na vida, onde você pode fazer parte da audiência papal e ver o papa em ...