Enjoy an extra virgin olive oil class in a stunning city center location! Meet professional sommeliers and food experts to discover the world of qualities and nutritive properties of this precious food. During this 2-hour experience, you'll learn how to distinguish high-quality oil, how to properly taste it, and how to pair it with food. In an engaging step-by-step class, you’ll go behind the scenes of the most important ingredient of Mediterranean cuisine, starting from history to a practical tasting technique for beginners.
Excursions & day trips
Extra virgin olive oil class in Rome
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Improve your foodie skills with the help of a professional sommelier
- Learn more about olive oil varieties, properties and history
- Indulge in a local food and extra virgin olive oil tasting
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Friendly host
- Oil tasting
- Food and wine paring
What's not included
- Personal shopping
- Additional food
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 56, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Outside Cinema Farnese.
What to remember
- People under 18 years of age aren't allowed on this tour
- This experience isn't wheelchairs accessible
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- From Monday to Saturday at 12.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.