Florence City Sightseeing from Rome by high-speed train
- Quickly reach the heart Florence from the centre of Rome
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Florence at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual commentary and learn the history of this fascinating city
With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Florence from the centre of Rome and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Santa Maria Novella you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily reach Piazzale Michelangelo, Fiesole and many more attractions. On board, the multilingual commentary will tell you the history and many curiosities about this fascinating city; thanks to free WiFi on the bus you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
- High speed train ticket to Rome-Florence day return
- 1-day City Sightseeing ticket Florence hop on hop off
- Pick up service
- Food and drinks
- Child (4-15): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Florence. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Rome-Florence train journey lasts about 1:32, then your their estimated time of arrival in Florence will be a between 09:51 and 10:07 while the arrival at the train station in Rome will vary between the 18:20 and the 18:40. The schedule may vary depending on availability on board the train
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 8:20 and 8:35.
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
This self-guided audio tour allows you to explore the Pantheon in your own way, at your own pace, wi...
Travel back in time and discover how the Forum of Ceaser used to look like in ancient times: take pa...
Meet your guide and embark on your tour, start by visiting "Piazza di Spagna" with its famous 135 Sp...
Discover the beauty of Rome on board an eco-friendly electric car signed Renault: you can get close ...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...