Enjoy a full-day experience in Florence, the cradle of Italian Renaissance, home to genes of art and literature! Stroll through the medieval alleys, craft workshops and medieval palaces. Retrace the history of the Medici family and of great artists like Michelangelo, Leonardo and Botticelli, who hugely contributed to the city artist development with their majestic works. Visit the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide and learn more about masterpieces like Michelangelo's David, the symbol of the city.
Day trips & excursions
Florence full-day trip by train
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Russian , Japanese
Availability: On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 13 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a full-day trip to Florence from Rome
- Retrace the city's history with your local guide
- Visit the Accademia and admire the David
What to expect
- Local guide
- Accademia Gallery admission ticket
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Child (3-7 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Via Giovanni Amendola, 32, 00185 Roma RM, Italia
What to remember
- This is a multilanguage tour offered in English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian and Italian
- It is suggested to wear comfortable sportswear. In summer, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- Access to churches is not permitted in shorts, miniskirts, nor bare shoulders. Please dress accordingly or you could be denied access to the sites
On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.30am
Green Line Tours S.P.A.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.