Want to take in Rome's best sights comfortably from a hop-on hop-off bus? Explore one of the world’s most iconic buildings and admire the Sistine Chapel and its breathtaking ceiling fresco by Michaelangelo? Or visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill and get insights into ancient Roman life and architecture? Get admission to all these attractions and more with Go City's Explorer Pass. Save up to 47% on admission to your choice of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 attractions from a list of over 25 and explore the Eternal City at your own pace over the course of 60 days.
It's easy and convenient! Once purchased, your pass can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home and shown at any of the participating attractions and tours. It comes with a downloadable guide to help you plan your trip in advance or decide on the fly what to visit next.
Your choice of 25+ attractions includes:
- Vatican Museums Sistine Chapel Skip the Line
- Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with audio tour + Go Line Privileges
- St. Peter's Basilica Audio Guided Tour and Christian Treasures
- Capitolini Museum with hosted entry + Go Line Privileges
- Rome Catacombs guided tour with return transport + Go Line Privileges
- Eat Like Italians! Set Italian Menu
- Trevi Fountain Underground Experience
- Pantheon Guided Tour
- Big Bus Rome Hop-On Hop-Off 1-Day Classic Tour
- Piazza Navona Underground
- Ancient Via Appia Antica by Bike
- Authentic Food Tasting Market Tour
...and more! Check out the most up-to-date lineup here.