With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Naples from the centre of Rome and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at the central station you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station. On board, the multilingual commentary will tell you the history and many curiosities about this fascinating city; thanks to free WiFi on the bus you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
Naples City Sightseeing from Rome by high-speed train
Availability: Every day
Duration: 12 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Japanese , Chinese
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Quickly reach the heart Naples from the centre of Rome
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Naples at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audioguide and learn the history of this fascinating city
What to expect
- High speed train ticket to Rome-Naples day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Naples hop on hop off 1 day
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Naples board buses
What's not included
- Food and Drinks
- Pick-up service
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
What to remember
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Naples. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Rome-Naples train journey lasts about 1:10, then your their estimated time of arrival in Naples will be a between 9:05 and 9:55 while the arrival at the train station in Rome will vary between the 05:10pm and the 06:20pm.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 7:55am and 8:48am
SightseeingExperience - CitySightseeing Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.