Night tour of Rome in an ape calessino
- Enjoy a private tour in an ape calessino to discover Rome on sunset
- Discover the Eternal City without a daily traffic
- Sip Prosecco at the top of Gianicolo Hill
Explore Rome by night on a tour aboard an ape car, or tuk tuk, which will take you to see the Eternal City’s famous attractions lit up in all their majestic glory.
End your tour with a Prosecco toast at the top of the Gianicolo hill next to Garibaldi's monument, while gazing at the panoramic views of the city.
This is a great way to get to know the city during the twilight evening hours, offer unforgettable photo opportunities and a perfect pre dinner experience.
- San Pietro
- Gianicolo hill
- Key Hole
- Piazza Venezia
- Roman Forum
- Quirinal Palace
- Trevi Foutain
- Ape calessino tour in Rome with stops to take photos
- Prosecco toast
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Rome
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the top of spanish steps, under Obelisk in Trinità de' Monti.
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Maximum of 3 seats available per ape calessino
- Daily at 7.00pm
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
Take part in a virtual visit using special 3D viewers combined with a multilingual audio guide and r...
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you...
Soak in the newly-opened and exclusive areas of the Colosseum with a small group and expert guide th...
Enjoy a unique night in the Eternal City: join a panoramic bus tour by Night of Rome and indulge in ...