Pompeii and Amalfi coast day trip from Rome
- Explore Pompeii with an expert guide
- Panoramic drive down the Amalfi coast
- Free time to discover beautiful Positano
- Travel in comfort with a small group (max 15)
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalfi coast to Positano on this day trip from Rome. Your itinerary:
- Meet your small group and tour co-ordinator in Rome. Board the minibus and head south to Pompeii
- Meet your expert local tour guide in Pompeii and enter the site without delay (2.5hr tour)
- Discover the key sites such as the Roman forum, the Temple of Venus and the world-famous death casts
- Benefit from the insights of a genuine archaeologist as you explore private family homes, fast food stalls and even a brothel (if appropriate)
- After Pompeii, accompany your guide on a scenic drive along the Amalfi coast, stopping at the picturesque pastel-coloured town of Positano
- Free time for lunch (with recommendations) and to shop among the winding streets
- Return to Rome by minibus
- Round-trip transport from Rome
- Expert Pompeii local tour guide
- Tour Leader from Rome who will be with you all day
- Express entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Small groups of 15 people or fewer
- Free time in Positano town (lunch not included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-12)
Boscolo Exedra Roma, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
At caffè Piccarozzi which is located in Piazza della Repubblica, number 62. Piazza Repubblica is a centrally-located square, served by the red line metro ("Repubblica" stop), and within walking distance of Termini train station.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
- Please note that the order of sites visited is subject to changes
- Meeting time: 7.00am
- Departure time: 7.15am
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
This is a day trip that lets you visit the Cinque Terre from Rome and be back in your hotel by bedti...
Let us show you one of the world’s most beautiful islands: Capri. A muse to poets, painters, and mus...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Borboni Royal Palace. Join your c...
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
Take a break from the Italian capital and its chaotic streets to go on a one day Tuscan holiday. Thi...
Buy your Colosseum skip-the-line tickets with a dedicated entrance, at the selected time. Meet your ...
Navona Square sits over the area of the Stadium, which was built by Domitian before 86 d.C., for ath...