Pompeii and Amalfi coast day trip from Rome
- Explore Pompeii with an expert guide
- Panoramic drive down the Amalfi coast
- Free time to discover beautiful Positano
- Travel in comfort with a small group (max 16)
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalfi coast to Positano on this day trip from Rome. Your itinerary:
- Meet your small group and tour co-ordinator in Rome. Board the minibus and head south to Pompeii
- Meet your expert local tour guide in Pompeii and enter the site without delay (2.5hr tour)
- Discover the key sites such as the Roman forum, the Temple of Venus and the world-famous death casts
- Benefit from the insights of a genuine archaeologist as you explore private family homes, fast food stalls and even a brothel (if appropriate)
- After Pompeii, accompany your guide on a scenic drive along the Amalfi coast, stopping at the picturesque pastel-coloured town of Positano
- Free time for lunch (with recommendations) and to shop among the winding streets
- Return to Rome by minibus
- Round-trip transport from Rome
- Expert Pompeii local tour guide
- Tour Leader from Rome who will be with you all day
- Express entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Small groups of 16 people or fewer
- Free time in Positano town (lunch not included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-12)
Boscolo Exedra Roma, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
At caffè Piccarozzi which is located in Piazza della Repubblica, number 62. Piazza Repubblica is a centrally-located square, served by the red line metro ("Repubblica" stop), and within walking distance of Termini train station.
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
- Please note that the order of sites visited is subject to changes
- Meeting time: 7.00am
- Departure time: 7.15am
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
For those without much time to see Rome, we’ve combined two of our best-selling tours into one; to i...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Let us show you one of the world’s most beautiful islands: Capri. A muse to poets, painters, and mus...
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing to...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Rome Boat Experience is the newest way to discover all of Rome’s hidden treasures. Besides the timel...
Enjoy Rome like never before during this unique private tour. All exclusively for you and your frien...